BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Angel F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I mainly used under armour for work. The company i used to worked at didn't allow us to wear jackets while on the clock and was only allowed the long sleeves under armour that we wear under our uniform shirts. It definitely kept me warm
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I love this brand!! Their sweatshirts are my favorite!! They have some cute colors and the fabric is super soft!! I also have some sneakers!! They have held up really well. They are so cute that my daughter keeps stealing them!
Taylor B.
Love this brand! I have a few things from here myself and they are by far the greatest with workout clothes. They always keep up to date on the latest trends and they make sure to create them with lots of comfort. Great brand!
Kendra B.
Kila, MT
I definitely have to rate Under Armour with five stars. I've been buying their workout clothes for as long as I have started working out. They're very lightweight, last A LONG time, fit nicely, and always have new and improved apparel to choose from. Love them.
Courtney H.
Lafayette, La
Under Armour isn't my favorite. They sell their product because of the bright colors. They don't have a variety of product like Nike and Adidas does. I usually don't see a cute pair of Under Armour shoes either, anywhere I go!
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
Their products have been top notch since my first days of buying UA in 2009 or so. I ran track and power lifted in high school and have been in OLY lifting in college. Their tights and tanks hold up very well to both my lifting and cardio workouts.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
Under Armour socks are my absolute favorite athletic socks as a runner. They don't chafe or cause blisters and have great arch support while also being breathable. I buy them for both myself and my husband and it's all we wear now to the gym.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love any and everything from Under Amour! The quality of their clothing is unbeatable and well worth the price. I can work out comfortably and feel like I sweat less when wearing their clothes. Everything fits appropriately. Love
Holden S.
Wise, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under armour is such an awesome brand of clothing! It has great and tough quality! I shop in many stores for UA. I have worn UA for just going out, comfort, soccer, running, and the gym! You definitely get what you pay for!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
I have several different work out clothing and shoes from different brands and my tip bread is under armor. They make breathable and comfortable clothing while working out. The stitching is great and material is good quality does not fade.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?