BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Shea L.
The Under Armour brand is really stylish and great for fitness. I rate it a little lower because of its priciness. I think it looks great and is very high quality!
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
I'm always freezing! I have the under armour pants and long sleeve shirt. They both work great. Traps heat to your body and the pants are even good for exercising. You stay cool- so I guess it could go both ways!
Kimberly M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Love love love love all of their stuff. I have a lot of their stuff. best stuff to wear while snowboarding and just everyday, Love their hoodies and how the water falls right off. and also my whole family has it.
Amy H.
Russellton, PA
We bought Under Armor shirts, and under ware for my son for soccer season. He dehydrated quickly and can pass out in a matter of minutes. This has helped him stay warm while it's cold and cool while he's sweating.
Amanda M.
Sulphur, La
I Love this brand of fitness products. Everything that I have ever had from this brand has always held up to par and I would recommend this brand to anyone. I love the way their brand fits to my body. 10 out of 10.
Liz R.
Fort Mill, SC
I have an under armour that I wear when it is really cold out and it keeps so very very warm. I wear it under my uniforms for games in the cold or when I want to run outside - it keeps my upper body extremely warm and it is not thick at all so you barely notice it on. I love my under armour.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my go to brands when working out, I love their workout tops and shorts. They are breathable and fit really well. My only complaint is that they can be pricey, but you are getting a good quality item.
Jena C.
Douglasville, GA
I am obsessed with Under Armour. I love their shorts, sports bras, tanks, shirts, shoes, headbands, cleats, and the list goes on and on. Excellent products, great quality... you won't regret choosing this brand.
Lisa B.
Chattanooga, TN
Great product but pricey. If you can find it on sale or at an outlet buy buy buy! If not I don't think
It's worth the price there are many other brands out there
Jasmine P.
I personally love this brand so much! I know I can count on the quality being great, and all for a reasonable price range. Their sports bras and quick dry shirts are among my favorites. I would highly recommend.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?