BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Pearl V.
I love this brand especially there storm jackets they keep you dry and they are perfect for rainy days when you want to go out for a jog. I love the different colors.
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is one of my personal favorite for fitness gear. The clothing is always comfortable, always fashionable, and it had a kick to it that i just cant put my tongue on at the moment. I recommend this gear to everyone.!!
Sarah H.
This brand is my favorite for cold gear. When I lived up north I would wear their pants and long sleeve top under all my clothes just to keep me warm. It was definitely useful for exercise and marching band as well.
Samantha Z.
Nesquehoning, PA
The athletic wear that they sell is always comfortable to work out in. They have a variety of colors in everything which is another plus. Their products can get a little expensive but the outlets have wonderful sales.
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I love Under Armour, and I love shopping Undef Armour for my husband and daughter! The clothes and shoes are such good quality. I just wish they weren't so expensive
Hunter B.
Westover, WV
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Love this brand. I buy shorts, tshirts, and sports bras mostly. They all are made well and fit great. I don't love the fit of their sweatshirts or hoodies. Overall good quality. Would recommend if you're looking for good workout gear.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love Under Armour! It amazes me how one of their lines that's design to keep body heat works so well. The best part being its a thin shirt, that doesn't take up too much space, but always keeps you nice and toasty!
Erin M.
Wichita, KS
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This brand makes high quality workout clothes at a decent price point. I love their sports bras and leggings! Very supportive, sweat-soaking, and easy to move in.
Aliya E.
Under armor is one of my favorite sport brands out there ! I love the way it looks and everything ! But I wish they made it for bigger people to and it costs less
I love under armor shorts! They are great for working out, lounging around the house, and just making a quick trip into town. I would recommend buying under armor shorts to anyone interested in comfort and style!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?