BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Shelbi B.
St Louisville, OH
Although UA is a bit on the pricey side, it is SO worth the money!! I absolutely LOVE their clothing and shoes! My favorite sports bra is from them and it is still in the best shape ever and I bought it 2-3 years ago!
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Es mi marca favorita para ropa deportiva resiste de muy buena calidad la tela fuerte no pierde el color de una vez es mu favorita me encanta la recomiendo al 100%
Jennifer S.
They have a mix if quality products, but they lack the consistency that other brands of similar value have. I tend to only buy on sale, and I only buy workout clothes, not things I would wear for everyday activities.
Jennifer V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Just made my little man(he's 11 and my son) by letting him choose all of his football gear. He picked 3 full outfits of under armour. Only downfall is I wish they had better sales and more of them. #emptypocketbook.
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
I would love to try on something that is very well fitting like this its all well fitting and look cute and every thing I love about it and I really want to try some of these clothing on because they look very comfortable
Elizabeth J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love the variety of clothes, shoes, styles, especially their bright, fun colors! It brightens your day especially for those tiring workout days. Overall great products and the quality is great too! Lasts me months!
Alaina G.
Bloomsburg, PA
They have some really nice products and a. Ice clothing line. However, the price. Meh. My dads closet consists of 75% under armour. Also, some shirts snag and don't wash well, which for the price shouldn't be the case
Theresa R.
Clearville, PA
I do several runs and one of them was mud on the mountain this past november. There was snow on the ground and it was 19 degrees but the coldgear really helped. It was an obstacle run so I could use anything bulky.
Vanessa B.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love these products. They are a great quality, great fit, and great at fulfilling their purpose (whether it's cold gear, heat gear, or anything else).
Allison L.
I only buy sneakers from Under Armour anymore. They are good quality and last long. I am on my feet all day long and they really hold up well and they don't hurt my feet.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?