BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
This is the best workout brand around. It's the only thing my husband and sons wear when doing any type of workout activity. It's a little pricey but the quality is well worth it. I buy them things from sports stores. :)
Sydney P.
So anyone who's a fitness enthusiast probably loves UA, I know I do. Their clothes are extremely high quality and comfort. However, I have never and probably will never try their sneakers. I'm a Nike sneaker girl forever.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
I like my UA gear. I have some tennis shoes (apollos) and they are so comfy and lightweight. I also have some of the shorts. I don't like them as much as I like my nike shorts, but they are still a great quality! Love their socks, too.
Stephani S.
Ozone Park, NY
I have about three under armour sweaters and there really good. They have fleece inside which keeps you warm. I use them to workout and it gives me a good sweat. Good quality and have a lot of nice colors to choose from.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
One of my favorite work out brands, but VERY expensive which to me is a downfall. The brand does last long (generally) in my experience. I jus can't come to spend that much so usually I only buy when items are on clearance.
Deepika S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love under armour, their clothes fit so snug on my body and I love how fit I look in it. it makes me feel confident. also I sweat a lot when I work out and under armour drys up quick. the only downside is the price.
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
I don't know why I am so late on the under armour craze! I absolutely love this brand best part is they sell it at tj maxx and marshalls for reasonable prices.. very cute stylish workout gear.. I'd recommend this brand
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
I love all my under armour gear! I have cold gear, sports bras, shoes, sweat-shirts, short sleeve tops and tanks. I wear them often, they hold up really well and keep you warm and supported. Its my sports brand of choice
Lauren B.
Kansas City, KS
I love under armour products. All of them. They have great sports wear, great hair accessories, and great apps (like my fitnesspal). I use under armour stuff daily.
Dayana A.
Santa Ana , CA
I love under Armour sports bras they have different impact ones for different workouts and they're great! You can also find stylish workout gear and when they have their warehouse sale you can get loads of great deals!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?