BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Megan C.
Watkinsville, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armour's products are always high quality and worth the price. Their apparel holds up better than almost any other sports brand. I am a big fan of their running clothes which are comfortable and always fit nicely.
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My favorite fitness clothing brand!! I love all of the workout pants the best and the sports bras are amazing. I am looking forward to buying a pair of shoes soon!!
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
I know Under Armour is a huge name brand and their apparel is okay. However, the majority of their shoes fall apart within weeks maybe a month tops. I think they are focusing more on quantity and not so much on quality.
Allison F.
Columbus, OH
Love under armour. The women's clothing is so well made and durable and they have options for all body types and fitness gurus. I just don't like how the clothing retains smell. But I definitely will continue to shop UA
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
This is the best workout brand around. It's the only thing my husband and sons wear when doing any type of workout activity. It's a little pricey but the quality is well worth it. I buy them things from sports stores. :)
randi e.
I work in retail for a similar store an i have to say that under armour is a great product for outdoor activities. My husband preferr there base layer products an some of there men's running gear. I enjoy both equally.
Jayden P.
Watertown, SD
I love under armour for all of my sport clothing! Lately I've been getting really into exercising and trying to lose weight. This brand has some very comfortable clothes which kind of motivates me to actually get active!
Megan F.
I love the spandex and running shorts. I also love their shirts and coldgear. If I'm running outside and its cold I'm always wearing my under armour. The volleyball(spandex) shorts are so cute and They last a long time.
Zaira V.
Their workout gear is good. The price is good as well compared to adidas & nike . Obviously not a super known brand but honestly has great grear to get the job done
Leigh S.
Outlook, MT
I am absolutely in love with this brand. Comfortable clothes and shoes and everyone is wearing it right now. Everything I've had in this brand has been durable too!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?