BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
LOVE under armour everything. I just went to their outlets in Williamsburg, VA and bought a ton of new workout tank tops and some capri leggings. Everything is such good quality and so damn comfortable. I can't get enough of it.
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Under Armour has very good casual wear and performance gear. The quality of this brand is impeccable and doesn't really get much better. I love their shoes and hoodies, they're super comfortable. Their thermo-weather gear is great too!
Britanie V.
Aston, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really do like under armour, but I honestly don't think the price is great. They are very expensive but the products do last a good while. I can't help but think that you are actually paying for the brand name and not the best products.
Ana O.
Tucson, AZ
This is an awesome brand but can run a little pricey. I purchased some shoes from here with a very thin sole and they are the best shoes ever for deadlifting. Something else I think is great about this brand is the line of veteran shirts that they have. They are really comfortable, nice design and go to a great cause
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Under Armour is my family's go to for sports apparel! The quality of their products are awesome. Their stuff is pretty expensive but in my opinion it's worth it! I will definitely be purchasing more products in the future.
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
This brand is amazing for outdoor clothing. Especially for cold weather. It's clothing made for the active person who lives the outdoors. It's great quality clothing with great style! I always check out their clothing when I'm in the market for certain items!
Amazing brand! I have so many clothes from there and not one of them has disappointed me! Being the soccer fanatic that i am, im only going to buy things that are worth it because soccer clothes and shoes are not cheap! As i said ive never been dissapointed. Great quality and long lasting products. i HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Taylor B.
Love this brand! I have a few things from here myself and they are by far the greatest with workout clothes. They always keep up to date on the latest trends and they make sure to create them with lots of comfort. Great brand!
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I love this brand!! Their sweatshirts are my favorite!! They have some cute colors and the fabric is super soft!! I also have some sneakers!! They have held up really well. They are so cute that my daughter keeps stealing them!
Courtney H.
Lafayette, La
Under Armour isn't my favorite. They sell their product because of the bright colors. They don't have a variety of product like Nike and Adidas does. I usually don't see a cute pair of Under Armour shoes either, anywhere I go!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?