BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Brooke M.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love under armor! All of their clothes are not cheaply made so will last a while. They are a bit pricey but well worth it! Their workout tanks are my all time favorite.
Seo H.
This is one of my favorite brands ever! I always use this for my clothes and shoes. I run a lot and go to the gym and I would always and only buy from under armour!!
Melissa S.
I'm addicted to under armour for my workout great. First off, they have the best headbands that don't slip off your head while running. Their clothing line is also comfortable and allows your body to breathe when working out.
Makenzie H.
Lowell, AR
Only bad thing about under armour is its price! But you definitely get your money's worth! Comfy clothes, and cute! Who doesn't want to look cute while working out?!
Elizabeth R.
McDonough , GA
I love the under armor running shorts very thin and breathable. My current favorite sports bra is under armor because the fabric is tight enough to keep everything in place but also light and airy! How do they do that?
Carolyn Y.
I love under amour! The most comfortable clothing that is out there on the market! It's a bit expensive but when I buy for my childeren it does not wear out, and I can pass it down to my younger son, so u really get quality!
Nicole G.
Under armour everything is amazing. Their clothing is great quality and even through working out they never rip or get a funky smell. The products are so comfy that you can wear them to run errands or just around the house.
Alyssa R.
New Iberia, LA
I own a good bit of under armor products and I have never been let down. This is one of my favorite workout brands. I love their shorts because they are more stylish than Nikes.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Quality, price and stylish makes Under Armour a must have for your closet. Comfortable and form fitting I love owning different articles of clothing from Under Armour.
Michelle S.
Meridian, MS
Good quality and super soft. I can usually find items reasonably priced. They are no more expensive than other popular athletic brand. My main problem with under armour clothing is it is sized so small! I have to go up a size in everything.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?