BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Tamika G.
Valdese, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under Armour is the new black of sportswear. They are versatile and sustainable. Offering many facets of fashion and comfort, they target a large market of consumers. They have quickly emerged as a fan favorite name brand.
Regina W.
McKinney , TX
This is a brand favorite in my home. My husband and son wear Under Armour almost everyday. I also have a few things. The clothing is good quality and durable and holds up well with the wear and tear of an 8 year old boy.
Ashley B.
Atalissa, IA
I love their sweater, they are so soft and comfortable. When it is cold i always wear my under armour sweater and it is also great with I run outside and it is cold.
Jaylin M.
Effort, PA
It's a very good product & get's the job done however, it is very expensive. It fits good and keeps your warm especially if you work in a large freezer but realistically one can't own too many because it's not so affordable.
Alissa K.
I love under armour i constantly steal my husbands hoodies because they are so warm and if its raining the rain rolls right off of them. when we go snow boarding we pack up all of our under armour it keeps us warm and dry.
Monica C.
Under Armour has became quite popular in the past few years. I own 2 hoodies from this brand and I love them. They keep me warm and are waterproof (which actually works). So they come in handy through all types of weather.
Nabiha K.
Leonardtown, MD
If you want comfort and style while you work out, Under Armour is it. I recently got a job where I'm on my feet a lot and their shoes are amazingly comfortable. Their apparel is excellent as well and helps you feel comfortable while working out. I recommend this to everyone I know and everyone reading this.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Love the headbands! I do not usually buy under armour bottoms but I am completely obsessed with the grey stripped pants and shorts. Not sure what fabric they are made of but they should make all bottoms out of that fabric!
Kelsey N.
Dorchester, NE
LOVE any and all Under Armor products I own! I've worked with several fitness companies doing product reviews but this may be one of the only companies I've never worked directly with but would still recommend their products to others!
Marki B.
Phillipsburg, MO
I go jogging in this ever morning!!!! Which I live in Missouri so the weather is either super cold or super hot!!! I love that it keeps me warm but also the summer wear keeps me cool and not soaking wet from my own sweat!!!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?