BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
An N.
Great quality of shoes, clothes, and gym equipment. You will never go wrong with under armour. The price is just right and lot of difference style you can choice from.
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA
I love Under Armour! Every type of gym anything I get from here. It's great quality, and lasts for years. I still have a gym bag from 12 years ago which I use frequently.
Sasha D.
South Bend, IN
I'm a huge fan of the tops because there are really light ones for summer running and really heavy ones for cold weather running. They are the perfect temperature and fit. I love getting the UA stuff from my school bookstore!
Jayme K.
Syracuse, UT
I cannot live without my Under Armor compression shorts! I do Taekwondo and I wear them under my uniform, as well as when I bike or work out in general and they are phenomenal! Even when I tore my hamstring, they provided support and the compression lasts forever!
Pulchritude P.
Aberdeen, WA
I have always felt their products were more vast and suited for men than they were for women and kids but maybe that's just me.

With that said, their apparel is well-made. I haven't tried their shoes but I would be interested.
Cassidy C.
It's a hit or miss with their clothing. Either I find something I don't like at all or something I absolutely love. My boyfriend only wears Under Armour for the gym and for golfing, so maybe he men's clothing is somewhat better?
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My underarm products work well for keeping in heat or out, however, they can be very restricting. Although they have many golf products, I wish they would make more fitting clothes that still allows me to swing comfortably.
Vienna D.
Kingsville, TX
Love my under armor socks, also the way their undergarments look on my hubby. The fit on fitness wear is great and true to size. We wear them for running and workouts. Both hubby and I own several pairs of their running shoes.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Best fitness apparel out there. I love their Cold Gear and Heat Gear so much that I have become a snob to most other brands. And the quality is amazing. I just wish it wasn't so pricey but you definitely get what you pay for.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
It's all right fitness gear. I live the colors they use but I feel like the quality isn't quite there. For me it's in between Nike and the likes of Zella and lululemon
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?