BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Under armour is probably the best brand of clothing. It has some of the best quality made that I can find in gym wear. It is super breathe able and amazingly comfortable!
Christianna Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Under Armour isn't the best if you're looking for something super stylish, but their HeatGear and ColdGear tops are the workhorses of my marathon training wardrobe. I have two HeatGear tops that I have run marathons in for the past three years, and they are still perfect - no smell, no discoloration, and no shrinkage.
Kristin R.
Washington, DC
I love Under Amour's technical shirts for running - their array of styles and colors are flattering on everyone and I have yet to find a technical shirt from any other brand that performs as well. I cannot recommend them enough!
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Being a Maryland I love under armour. Great customer service. Had a pair of 2 year old pants rip and was able to retune with no receipt yesterday and get sales price of $22
Ashley L.
La Pine, OR
I work in a very demanding job. During the summer it's way too hot, during the winter it's way too cold. Wearing under armour underneath my uniform makes it so much more bearable. It's also incredibly comfortable for exercising in.
Tiffany R.
San Marcos, CA
I have used Under Armour products for years, and I have never had an issue! I love their base layers and I love their sweatpants and hoodies.

UnderArmour is the only base layer I use when I work out and when I ride my motorcycle!
Melissa C.
Del Rio, Tx
Under armor apparel is the best! I love it all! I shop at under armor a lot, because of the great quality! The sizes are perfect fit and it is definitely affordable! I do recommend everyone who runs into my post to shop there!
Jamie K.
Love all of our under armour products with one exception . My husband is in the army and has had a pair of running shoes through them and they only lasted a few months
Jasmine M.
Millersville, MD
Under armor is pretty pricey but the material is great. I got my friend a under armor compression shirt for Christmas and he loves and it's still in great condition. I would shop here again when there are some sales going on.
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA
I love Under Armour! Every type of gym anything I get from here. It's great quality, and lasts for years. I still have a gym bag from 12 years ago which I use frequently.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?