BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Pricilla A.
They have the greatest quality ! Very cute outifts to workout with. It could be pricey but i do believe its worth it. I dont owe alot of under armour but I really do love the ones I have. I would totally purchase more workout clothes from them.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
UA is priced higher Than other brands but they do not lack in quality. They always atone for their prices by great sales. They just recently started diving into softball equipment and I wish they would release more options. Also, toddler/ little girl headbands would be a nice touch to add to their absolutely adorable outfit sets.
Cheri S.
My ex husband and I both have used Under Armour products and we have never found fault with them. I especially love the cold gear. Their clothing line is amazing. Comfortable and amazing quality that's worth the price.
Emily M.
Progreso, TX
My and my boyfriend are almost an under armer couple we have the leggings, shirts, shoes, and socks. My favorite thing I have from there is my sweater I use it everyday. Whenever I go shopping I have to get something from this store.
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
The quality of clothing from under armour is amazing. The only iffy point is the huge price tag that goes with it. So I stick to the things I NEED to be top quality, such as sports bras and spandex shorts to go under my running shorts. Also their shoes, are great quality. Other clothing such as, shorts, shirt, socks, sweaters etc. Can be bought from a less expensive brand or when they are on sale.
Sydney M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love this brand so much. I have multiple items from shirts, sports bras and running shorts and I'm never disappointed. So comfy and easy to workout in. My favorite purchase are my running shorts because they are tight around your waist!
Amber W.
Rochester, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Under Armour is WORTH the expensive price for the QUALITY of product you are getting.  Whether it's running, lifting, staying cool, staying warm - under armour has something for EVERY type of athlete and EVERY activity and their products LAST - I have had the SAME thermal turtleneck for TEN YEARS and it STILL looks brand new!
Dana F.
Being someone from Ohio I know cold and I always had Under Armour products and they were 100% worth every penny. We grew up playing in the snow and I was a snowboarder so having these products helped me enjoy my time outside much much more.
Madeline M.
Wilmore, KY
Under Armour is the ideal brand for all athletes and fitness lovers. Great fit and lightweight materials that don't stick to you or weigh you down during an intense workout. They carry a range of products that all share the same premium quality.
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
My husband owns Under Armour shirts. He rides in the Tour De Cure every year and loves the material. It breathable and doesn't weigh down when he sweats The wash nicely and do not hold odor in the fabric. He will probably look for shorts to wear while working out from UA next
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?