BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Nethania P.
Tucson, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Under Armour is an amazing company. Their clothes are always true to size, extremely comfortable and made with great quality. If you are invested in your health and fitness like I am, go invest in under armour. They may be a little pricey but the clothes will last you a lifetime. Highly recommend!
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
I have lots of their shoes I love them for working out and running they are super comfortable and good quality I love it! They are pretty pricey though but the stuff lasts a long time if you take care of it.
Ray Max M.
Mancos
I order a item from the company and was suppose to be delivered today but they decided to ship the item out today.  My daughter needs the product but it wont be here on time for her now that he company decided to hold the shipment until today.  I wont order from the company again.
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Not only do I love under armours clothes and workout gear, I also love their company! Their clothing is great for all sizes, my husband is 6ft 3in and their sweats actually fit him, small victory for those who understand the struggle! They fit me well too, I wore their clothes pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy and after. So comfortable! Better yet we’re a Military family and they offer 10% off all the time PLUS sometimes they offer a full half off sale for Military and police. Incredibly generous company.
Nicci B.
Under Armour children’s and adult clothing from Under Armour are our favorite thing to wear all summer long. Great for hiking, fishing, camping biking and of course exercising. We are a family who like to be outdoors and this brand has quality products
Elaine W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I just purchased my first pair of Under Armour running shoes and I love them. I work as a medical assistant and I am in my feet all day long and my feet do not ache with these like they did with another brand. I have also joined a gym and these are great on the treadmill.
member-fa09d
I ordered a pair of shorts and received a confirmation code. I checked my order a couple days later and they had cancelled my order because they over sold their product. I then saw that they had still charged my account and so I called customer service. Customer service told me it was my problem and to contact my bank about the charges. Wtf
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I like this brand a lot but I'm not the type of person to spend $80 on a hoodie. The clothes need to fit true to size as well. The large fits more like a medium. I like the shop the sale racks! Maybe supply more coupons or lower prices a little. But over all the shoes are awesome and so are the workout clothes.
Tausif I.
Sterling, VA
I love their brand and everything. I’ve never had a bad experience with them and I only wear underarmour and Nike but I have more underarmour products. They’re breathable and comfy and I love their cold gear.
Brittnie Q.
Valley Grande, AL
I really love under Armour. I have shorts, sports bras, a gym bag, a hoodie, etc. from this brand and have been so impressed with the quality of their products. Anyone into fitness/sports should definitely shop here!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?