BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
jasmine f.
Blossvale, NY
I'm bigger busted so trying to find sports bras that actually support me is near impossible. I found an underarmour bra for 20 bucks on sale and immediately fell in love. Its durable, strong, supportive, colourful and comfortable.
Carlie M.
Orange, VA
Not I my does Under Armour have great products, but they have great apps and technologies that are designed to help you succeed in your personal goals. Whether I want to bulk up, make gains, or lose weight, I always trust Under Armour.
Jim G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I can't get enough of this clothing line. Every style is appealing and fits great. I love to wear it to work out in. They are pricey but the quality and value are there.
Michelle S.
I swear by Under Armour. I box and I wear nothing else while training. Their gear for the cold definitely keeps you warm. Everything they make is perfect. From the weight training gloves, to the shoes. Worth the price 100 percent.
Muriel W.
I run a lot in all types of weather, I trust under armour to keep me warm and dry , I use the thermal top and bottom when running in cold weather. Although I have not yet found a pair of gloves made by anyone to keep my hands warm
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love under armour! The workout gear fits so nicely and is really comfy! The price isn't too bad considering the clothes are quality and last, not to mention look great!
Haleigh L.
Yale, OK
I love Under Armour's sweatpants. They are so worth the money. I got a pair over a year ago and wear them several times a week, and they are still in fantastic condition. They are so comfortable. I think I paid $40 ish at Hibbett.
kendra i.
Bremen, KY
I own a lot of under armour stuff and I have to say it is at the top of my fav list, they are awsome quality and last forever. Even though it is expensive it is work it!!
Jessie O.
Saint James, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I love underarmour. I buy it for my husband and myself a lot, especially for outdoor clothing. It's lightweight but keeps you so warm if you need and it fits really well. Their clothing is always great quality and it's affordable
Mariana D.
I love under armour there clothes is so comfy and long lasting. The only reason it doesn't get five starts its there prices. But if u can score them on sale you're golden.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?