BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
I love under armor products and all that they offer for style, comfort, and durability. I've had some pieces of athletic equipment and clothing that have lasted be over 8 years with more than average use. Really quality products from them!
Paige A.
Under armour has great workout clothes! I like their running shirts and definitely their sports bras! I have never used their sneakers so I don't know their quality. I usually get last year's line at Marshall's and TJ Maxx for cheaper!
Carolyn S.
Frisco, TX
Best quality athletic wear I find on the market. Perfect for the entire family no matter what sport you are in. Long lasting and extremely comfortable. A bit pricey, but you can find pieces on sale at great prices at T.J. Maxx or Marshalls.
Catie B.
Silver Spring, MD
I love all under armour products! They can be a bit pricey but they are so worth it! I have multiple pairs of running leggings that are 7 years old and still in great shape!
Crystal I.
Boynton Beach, FL
This brand is excellent. The quality of shirts and pants is top notch. The durability is top notch and stands up to the test my boys put the clothes through is all sports!!
Emilee H.
Palm Bay, FL
I love the look of their hoodies. The colors are always bright, fun and unique. I have yet to buy one myself, but I am saving for one when I actually start to work out. Apparently to be cool and fit you have to own one of their hoodies.
BarryJammie C.
Nampa, ID
I'm a little disappointed in under armor now days. They used to have a super high quality product that was worth the price. Now it's made in China and falls apart rapidly.
Crystal J.
Alexandria, VA
I love just about everything I've purchased at Under Armour. Customer service is always great, especially in store. The only thing I've found that I prefer Nike for are the compression shorts. Besides that I'm Under Armour all the way!
Makenzi G.
Harrisburg, PA
I am in love with under armour products. I have cleats to shirts to pants to sweat-shirts. You name it I probably have it. They hold up well and don't fade when washing them. My softball cleats are the best ive had and very comfortable.
Brianna T.
Fowler
Love this brand! It's super high quality and great clothing and fitness options! My only problem with Under Armor is the price. They run quite expensive. But other than that I love them! I'll definitely be shopping here again soon!!!!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?