BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
If you run or really exercise outdoors at all, under armor is a must have. Wicks moisture away to keep me feeling dry, cool, and comfortable. The long sleeve shirts and tights are a must have for staying warm on chilly fall or winter runs.
Giovanna Z.
Love this brand for workout clothing and backpacks. I have clothing from them that I have used for working out for years and washed hundreds of times and they still hold their shape and look great. I will continue to purchase from them.
Dana J.
La Crosse, WI
Since I live in Wisconsin, it can get pretty cold up here, but Under Armour can help with that. I play soccer and we start at the end of March, while it's still cold, but if I'm wearing Under Armour under my jersey, I stay warm AND dry.
Candice R.
Love the under armour brand and quality! This is my go to for workout/running gear. Their winter gear is a must have when running winter races and training runs. The cost of the products is also very reasonable for the products bought.
Amanda B.
I LOVE my Under Armour, especially their running line. I never used to sweat until I had my thyroid out. It was awful getting used to running and having sweat pour down. I started wearing under armour because of how well I heard it wicks away moisture and fell in love! Totally wicks away moisture and moves so well with your body!
Rachel T.
Lorton, VA
Under Armour gear has awesome sporting clothes! I enjoy the tanks and shirts with motivational quotes and the warm/cold gear. I wish some of the items are more affordable, but I'm able to shop at the outlet stores for some great discounts.
Daniel W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Incredible company with incredible products, I've got there hats all the way to there underwear and socks. they make stuff that lasts and that stands up to being beat up. I wish they made more, I would love to see more of what they have.
Diannys C.
I really like their clothes are very comfortable , sometimes sport fabrics are not soft and can make you feel uncomfortable but I haven't had that experience with this brand
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
I have always heard about under armour. never bought any in my life until one day in Pensacola on base i bought a navy pink under armour. the softest shirt i have ever worn! not to mention it actually is strong and the fabric breathes.
Ashley C.
Under armor offers amazing quality items . They range from shoes to fitness devices . I really like there sport bras , they are really comfy and hold everything . Shopping at Under Armour is a must . I definitely recommend this brand .
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?