BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armour is definitely a bit on the pricey side, but as I am always freezing and can never find comfortable clothes, its definitely worth every penny spent. Literally one of the most comfortable clothing brands I have ever had. LOVE them!
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Hard to beat the quality and durability of under Armour products. I've had the same pairs of shorts for 5 years and they still look brand new even after a ton of washes. These products may be a little expensive but they are totally worth the money.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love wearing Under Armour for working out or just sitting at home and cleaning. They have very comfortable clothes. I love their hoodies and sports bras. They also have very good shoes. Kind of pricey but i think they are worth it.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Under Armour products. I have several shirts, hoodies, shorts, etc. from them and they're all so comfortable! Under Armour is by far my favorite sportswear brand. They are a tad expensive but their products have great quality!
Megan D.
Red Wing, MN
My son and husband would buy everything here if they could. They both love their sweat pants, shirts, and sweatshirts. My son recently bought a pair of joggers there that he wants to wear everyday!  This is the first store we hit up on our shopping outtings.  I also love to get running clothes and weekend gear from here.
Shajuan B.
I absolutely love this product. They fit very comfortable and cute. I really don't shop there as much as I would like to only because the prices are kinda high. I would really recommend shopping there you can't go wrong with under armour.
Linda S.
Good quality clothing, excellent construction and it holds up well after many months of wear. It also does well in the wash: very little fading and it doesn't stretch out. I really like the selection of items and styles that they have.
Brenda V.
Santa Ana, CA
One of my favorite clothing brands. Their sports bra are super comfy and supportive. I have several of their workout shirts and I just love how it wicks away sweat and keeps me dry. They are a bit pricey but I can often find some deals.
Pricilla A.
They have the greatest quality ! Very cute outifts to workout with. It could be pricey but i do believe its worth it. I dont owe alot of under armour but I really do love the ones I have. I would totally purchase more workout clothes from them.
Alison O.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love their spandex shorts! I have a really weird shaped body (wide hips, smaller waist) so I find it hard to find shorts that fit correctly. I would be buying XL size Nike shorts to fit my hips and thighs but they would be ENORMOUS in my waist. Under Armours shorts are amazing!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?