BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Andrew E.
Germantown, MD
From their Maryland Football Uni's to their workout socks, I can't get enough of this stuff. Wish they made Cold and Heat Gear bedding and blankets as well. Seriously, if they used their materials to make everything I would wear...well.....I would wear it. Wish they had a custom design t-shirt shop on their website. That would be nifty.
jessica b.
I really like under armour clothing. I live in new england so their women's clothing is very breathable in the summer time and very warm in the winter. It is also very stylish.
Shauni K.
Under armour is certainly my favorite brand. Yes the prices are high but their clothing is so comfortable and fashionable! I especially love their sport bras and head bands. If I had more money I would have a ton more under armour clothing! I have a few pairs of their sweatpants as well and they are the comfiest pairs that I own.
Rheanna W.
I like Nike a little bit better but when I can find a good deal for this brand I always go for it. Good quality, a little expensive. No other complaints here. I recommend it.
Courtney R.
Valparaiso, IN
I love under armour brand stuff! Their cleats are my all time favorite for softball, and I love their undershirts. I wish they were a bit longer, but they always keep me warm!
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame, IN
Under Armour is my favorite and go to brand for athletic gear. Their products are so high quality and last forever, i have things from long ago they are still in perfect condition and they are worn normally. they have great styles as well
Allie B.
COLUMBUS, OH
I love UA products! 99% of the time they're really great quality. I've purchased two backpacks and they've both been great quality and have lasted a long time. The only downside is the price on most items. It's just so expensive that I generally shop clearance.
Carolyn S.
Frisco, TX
Best quality athletic wear I find on the market. Perfect for the entire family no matter what sport you are in. Long lasting and extremely comfortable. A bit pricey, but you can find pieces on sale at great prices at T.J. Maxx or Marshalls.
Ashley C.
Under armor offers amazing quality items . They range from shoes to fitness devices . I really like there sport bras , they are really comfy and hold everything . Shopping at Under Armour is a must . I definitely recommend this brand .
Courtney L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love all of Under Armours products. I especially like their coldgear line because it truly does keep you warm. I wear it layered under my clothes during the winter on a daily basis. It is also great to wear during sports and other vigorous activities.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?