BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Samantha W.
Bowling Green, KY
Between my husband and I we use Under Armour for different reasons. He uses it and loves it every time he goes hunting as a base layer. I use it when I'm working out. Regardless of the reasons we use it we both love it and it works for us!
Laura A.
Huntersville, NC
I have not found an underarmour garment that I didn't love. I love their socks and wear them daily! Their clothing is comfortable and good quality. I have never had any issues.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
One of the best brands for athletic clothing. They offer different materials that fit your needs- for running, lifting or everyday wear. The styles are trendy and long lasting.
Emma Z.
Philadelphia, PA
As a ski racer, I use some sort of base layer every day. These are certainly my favorite. They keep you toasty warm and hold up even after frequent washings. If you're wearing one of these tops, you never have to worry about staying sweaty.
the whiskey b.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The compression leggings are my favorite- they are a bit of an experience to put on but once they are on, they are super flattering and they keep everything where it should be!
Taylor M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Where do I begin!!!?? I am a fitness freak and under armor is my absolute favorite!!! Such form fitting clothes for all shapes and sizes!!! Both their winter and summer collections provide customers with a selection of fantastic active wear
Abby P.
Cresco, IA
I LOVE UNDER ARMOUR! I love all their products and their wonderful customer service! I also love that all their clothing and accessories are up to date fashionable! So whether you're going to the grocery store or to the gym you'll look great!
Dara P.
Katy, TX
Love this brand! Worth every penny!! Clothes are durable, yet breathable fabric, shoes are extremely durable fit and fit similar to other brands. I would definitely recommend it!
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Love this brand! I buy my workout clothes here often and have never had a bad shopping experience! Their products are always a great quality and I have never been dissatisfied.
Paige G.
Under armor our is high quality works well is durable for the most part the only thing is that it is an extremely expensive brand and I feel that when I buy items from here I am paying mostly for the name more than the actual product itself.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?