BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Yajaira S.
I love Under Armour brand. They're closing their sneakers there women's bra underwear everything is so comfortable especially when you're working out and you're very active athlete
Erica S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Great items! Even the thick sweat-shirts & cold weather pieces are still breathable and moveable. My running gear feels like in wearing nothing haha they have so much selections and sizes.
Ashley M.
White hall , AR
Great product! It's reliable and is great for not only wearing while your exercising but great to wear any other time. The only thing that I don't care for about their products are they are quit pricey!
Jen L.
My husband and I love Under Armor gear! He loves the really light weight gym shorts they offer especially if they have the pockets and I love their spandex for weight training.
Lindsay R.
I like UnderArmour! It's dri-fit material is excellent for my workouts and keeps me cool, however it's a bit pricey. It can definitely be worth it though, as it's quite durable.
Dara P.
Katy, TX
Love this brand! Worth every penny!! Clothes are durable, yet breathable fabric, shoes are extremely durable fit and fit similar to other brands. I would definitely recommend it!
Adrianne R.
Oregon City, OR
I love UnderArmour apparel. It's all high quality and well-made, and lasts for a long time. I also really like the sports bras, they are mostly rated for high impact and really offer support which is hard to find being a well-endowed woman.
Ashley S.
I love under armor clothing they are so nice to workout in. Sadly tho they do have one major downside! Every store that sells them only goes up to an xl and it kind of devastating if you put on weight and are trying to get back in shape and go to buy a product you remember loving but they don't have your size!
Rachael M.
Onalaska, WI
If I'm at the gym or just on the go I love my under armour gear!! Excellent quality and fit. Some items can get pricey but you get what you pay for and it's worth every penny!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
One of the best brands for athletic clothing. They offer different materials that fit your needs- for running, lifting or everyday wear. The styles are trendy and long lasting.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?