BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Katelyn S.
I love this brand of clothes when it comes to working out. It's so light weight and moves with you while you in the middle of that perfect workout. Shopping for this type of clothing is very easy because it's true to size and is easy to wear.
Audrey R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I own a few Under Armour pieces for working out and for the most part, they are good quality, supportive, and wicking in all the appropriate ways. Maybe it's because I'm petite, but I sometimes have issues with fit. Either too long or too short.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Hands down the best running pants. They are comfortable and they stay up. Plus all of their gear is super cute. I also use their heat gear for snowboarding and it is literally the best!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
When I was playing softball, this is the only brand I would wear under my clothes to keep me warm when its cold and cool when its hot. Its so lovely and was nice because here in Washington, it can go from a beautiful day to a storm in ten minutes.
Danielle S.
I love under armor products. I own a bunch of different products from there line. My only dislike is how expensive they are. We love shopping at their outlet location.
Rachel S.
Bourbonnais, IL
I bought a pair of their cold wear long sleeve for softball, and it is amazing! It fits so perfectly and is so comfortable to move in, especially with my sport. I feel covered, and it kept for surprisingly extremely warm in very cold temperatures.
Jennifer D.
Conyers, GA
Almost all of my workout clothes are UA. Very comfortable and allow you to workout without adjusting all the time. My husbands shirts don't shrink in the wash either which is amazing!
Allison B.
Kokomo, IN
Under Armour is easily one of my favorite brands and probably because it's so versatile! They have a wonderful work out line, but their clothes are comfortable to lounge around the house in. You don't have to be into fitness to like this company.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
I love this brand! The clothes are great quality, I love the fit and style! It's worth the price as well! You can usually get some really good deals online in there outlet store!
Kaitlyn  F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite brand of athletic clothing! Their cold and heat gear really work! Not only are their clothes stylish but they are extremely comfortable! I highly recommend using their clothing line! I've never received a bad item from them!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?