BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I love Under Armour especially the legginsg .Some of their gear and equipment can be a bit pricey but are worth it. The compression pants and shorts are my favorite they are very comfortable to me especially during a great run with a little breeze
Morgan J.
I recently purchased a pair of women's coldgear leggings and they've quickly become my favorite pair. They're full length, and lined, giving off just the right amount of warmth. They're very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them and will be buying back ups.
Junique S.
I absolutely love the leggings and sports bras that UA has. They are extremely comfortable and are easy to work with! Very stretchy and isn't itchy at all. Sports bras have. Lot of support keeping everything in place, which is awesome for the women!
Jessica L.
I really do like under armor. They are comfortable and stylish clothes. I especially love their sweat-shirts and short. They are a good alternative to Nike and I reply love this brand.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Under Armour is one of my favorite fitness brands. Their sports bras fit me better than almost any other brand. Their stuff is of good quality. I recommend to everyone!
Kaitlyn  F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite brand of athletic clothing! Their cold and heat gear really work! Not only are their clothes stylish but they are extremely comfortable! I highly recommend using their clothing line! I've never received a bad item from them!
Samantha S.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Anyone doing any fitness or just doing a little work, everyone has at least one thing by under armour, they help on those cold days and those hot days as well. Great quality in their clothes and products. Two thumbs up would definitely recommend.
Jennifer D.
Conyers, GA
Almost all of my workout clothes are UA. Very comfortable and allow you to workout without adjusting all the time. My husbands shirts don't shrink in the wash either which is amazing!
Jannely S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Under armour is all i wear anywhere. My perfect workout clothes and have improvement and other mew styles and i always shop for under armour. I am never dissapointed and will shop here forever again!!!
Allison B.
Kokomo, IN
Under Armour is easily one of my favorite brands and probably because it's so versatile! They have a wonderful work out line, but their clothes are comfortable to lounge around the house in. You don't have to be into fitness to like this company.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?