BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Meghan S.
Liberty, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This brand has great product and colors. My kids are very active their clothes wear very well and keep their shape after many washes. And I enjoy wearing a heavy hoodie instead of coat. The material is so nice to wash and feels nice against the skin.
Sarah A.
Springfield, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Womens slingshot shoe

i bought these shoes on saturday and absolutely love them. the are so comfortable to walk or run in and they feel like socks! and of course they are cute too!
Kennedy B.
Fallon, NV
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love under armour and so does my husband. It's always good quality and if you go to the outlet you will ALWAYS find something you love and it will be more affordable. Everything is so comfy and you want to wear it for more than just working out.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
High quality products for every sport out here! Very well made, on the pricier side of the market, is definitely a brand with products that are reliable. Especially in contact sports, Under Armour developed excellent lines of clothing and undergarments!
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I love Under Armour especially the legginsg .Some of their gear and equipment can be a bit pricey but are worth it. The compression pants and shorts are my favorite they are very comfortable to me especially during a great run with a little breeze
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I enjoy their thermals and sweatshirts! They are good quality clothes that help me during running season especially in the cold weather. I have yet to try their running shoes!
Kristen G.
Newburgh, IN
If you're looking for cold weather attire, look no further. Under Armor offers tons of different styles of cold weather. Any time of cold is no match for Under Armors line!
Lindsey B.
Oakland, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armor makes my favorite sports bra (pictured) It has great support, as well as being breathable and comfortable. Sadly I only own one so far, because they are quite expensive (around $50) but they make all of my other sports bras seem pathetic.
Morgan J.
I recently purchased a pair of women's coldgear leggings and they've quickly become my favorite pair. They're full length, and lined, giving off just the right amount of warmth. They're very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them and will be buying back ups.
Rebecca E.
So in high school I rowed. Underarmor was the perfect fit and shirt for it. I've loved them ever since. The shirts move with your body, don't get nasty sweat stains, and fit like they were made for just you. Now I've never tried the pants. But I'm sure they are just as amazing. Yes they are pricey, but you get what you pay for. They last forever!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?