BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Antonella G.
Amazing brand! The quality is always so great! I actually purchased a pair of black shorts at an outlet store and they were only $9! And they are my favorite shorts ever! I recommend this brand for anymore who likes great quality exercise clothes.
Jason C.
Great brand. Never hand a problem with any product. I have football cheats, basketball shoes, and running shoes that I have had for a while now and how not had any problem with them at all. I would compare them to nike. I think Under Armour is a little better compare to nike but it a little more pricey but not too much. I highly recommend.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Started buying this brand as I got into running 5ks this past year. Needed good running pants that compressed and held up. They are pricey but worth it and they make me look thinner ūüėÄ
Also the dry fit shirts are amazing if you workout exercise run etc
olivia C.
These clothes are super comfortable and affordable.The one problem is that you can be in between two sizes so it could either be too big or too small on you.The clothes are durable are flexible and wash well and last a long time. I would definitely recommend shopping here if you don't want to spend a ton of money but want good quality clothes.
Danielle P.
Taylor, PA
I love Under Armour products. They hold up in the wash really well. I have cold gear that has lasted me years. It would be nice if they weren't so expensive but you definitely get what you pay for. I love getting their stuff on clearance at the outlets.
Charlotte H.
I find that this brand is very nice for workout clothes... I prefer Nike a little better to this brand, however the couple things I own from them have held up super well and I find that I have had no problems with the quality of their products.
Victoria B.
Antelope, CA
I LOVE their workout Capris. Like most big sports apparel companies they tend to be a little on the pricey side but if you are lucky enough to live near an outlet I highly recommend checking it out. (I can get their capris there for under $25).
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armour is definitely a bit on the pricey side, but as I am always freezing and can never find comfortable clothes, its definitely worth every penny spent. Literally one of the most comfortable clothing brands I have ever had. LOVE them!
Jen B.
Baden, PA
I'm in love with under armor I feel like their products are very good quality! My favorite purchase ever were these work out shoes they were pink and grey! So comfy! And I would recommend trying them out and their socks are so comfy as well!
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
They make good quality clothing and have various sales available throughout the year so you can always keep your eyes peeled for those. The shopping website is very user friendly and whenever you go to their brick and mortar places, they're all about customer service.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?