BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Charlotte S.
Love this brand. I usually sweat a lot when working out and this brand is great for that. I also love their sports bras. They give great support while helping me stay dry. They can get pricey but if you shop during sales it's great.
Jodie W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love my under armour apparel. I feel it fits my body better then any other type of sports clothing. It also is very comfortable to wear to work out or just do errands around town.
Abby G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My husband and I love shopping at Under Armour! He wears a lot of their shirts for work purposes and even just to lounge in. They're so versatile. They're a little on the pricey range but hey you get what you pay for and they're super good quality clothing items.
Tara B.
Dakota City, NE
Under Armour is my favorite sports apparel for not only myself but my son as well. My only complaint is i wish there were more crop pants that weren't slim fitting. I personally like more loose fitting crop pants to wear everyday andbwork out in.
Morgan J.
I recently purchased a pair of women's coldgear leggings and they've quickly become my favorite pair. They're full length, and lined, giving off just the right amount of warmth. They're very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them and will be buying back ups.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I love Under Armour especially the legginsg .Some of their gear and equipment can be a bit pricey but are worth it. The compression pants and shorts are my favorite they are very comfortable to me especially during a great run with a little breeze
Diana S.
Favorite workout brand!! Fits my body better than Nike! I do wish they offered more logo tees! I also love their shorts! UA is the perfect medium in price. Not too much! Highly recommend checking out :)
Junique S.
I absolutely love the leggings and sports bras that UA has. They are extremely comfortable and are easy to work with! Very stretchy and isn't itchy at all. Sports bras have. Lot of support keeping everything in place, which is awesome for the women!
Alicia W.
Horace, ND
They set the bar high for fitness apparel. I have everything from underwear to headbands. Socks, shoes, bags, you name it, I've got it! Love it all and the quality can not be beat!
Katie B.
I won't pretend I'm a work out expert but Under Armour has everything. Truly good quality clothing! Some things can be pricey but they last so it's worth it! No complaints with them
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?