BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Kinsi H.
Byesville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Ever wish you could find clothes to fit you right and still be comfortable In them? I don't mean your everyday clothes? I mean, fresh out the shower and in your silky sheets going to bed comfortable. #UNDERARMOUR is the brand to get! And it's so affordable!!
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
I love under armour, i like the quality of the clothes. The only complaint I have is that i have a coulple of light color shirts and they stein super easy. This is my favorite brand.
Brittany D.
I love under armour apparel. Love the joggers, sports bras and their workout tanks! I have like 6 of the bright neon tanks, one of their joggers and a few sports bras. Their my daily go to
Emily K.
Philadelphia, PA
Under Armour is my go to for active wear. I work out daily, and their clothing has yet to disappoint. Yes, they can be a bit pricey, but they're so well made and worth every penny!
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
High quality products for every sport out here! Very well made, on the pricier side of the market, is definitely a brand with products that are reliable. Especially in contact sports, Under Armour developed excellent lines of clothing and undergarments!
Rebecca E.
So in high school I rowed. Underarmor was the perfect fit and shirt for it. I've loved them ever since. The shirts move with your body, don't get nasty sweat stains, and fit like they were made for just you. Now I've never tried the pants. But I'm sure they are just as amazing. Yes they are pricey, but you get what you pay for. They last forever!
Idaly R.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my favorite brands for working out clothing. I love that the products I've purchased always look like new. Even though they have been washed many times. Definitely recommend to someone who likes to workout but look cute at the same time.
Rita A.
Mission, TX
Great prudcts, only down side is price! I'm a firm believer that "get what you pay for" hence the reason why I purchase a higher dollar product for my entire family. I know the products will last a much longer time, and support where support is needed
Sarah A.
Springfield, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Womens slingshot shoe

i bought these shoes on saturday and absolutely love them. the are so comfortable to walk or run in and they feel like socks! and of course they are cute too!
Ashley C.
Niagara Falls, NY
Really great clothing. I live in an area where the winters can be brutally cold and Under Armour sells some amazing thermal products that help me stay warm while running in the cold.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?