BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Under Armour is one of my favorite lines of clothing and shoes! I love their under shirts and jackets! And pants! Everything! It keeps you so warm! They have the best workout clothing!
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD
Best brand for working out and it originated in Baltimore! I wouldn't use any other brand of running leggings/tights. They have both cold and heat gear for all weather. They also have amazing sales and outlet shopping.
Elizabeth L.
Aurora, WV
Love my Under Armour! Keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It holds up through wash after wash. Great quality! My entire family wears Under Armour! Highly recommend it!
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I don't play sports, but my ex played football and he had this like muscle shirt by this brand, he wore under his jersey... it was cool when hot outside, and warm while it was cold.
Abby G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My husband and I love shopping at Under Armour! He wears a lot of their shirts for work purposes and even just to lounge in. They're so versatile. They're a little on the pricey range but hey you get what you pay for and they're super good quality clothing items.
Emily K.
Philadelphia, PA
Under Armour is my go to for active wear. I work out daily, and their clothing has yet to disappoint. Yes, they can be a bit pricey, but they're so well made and worth every penny!
Rebekah W.
Woodland, CA
My #1 choice for sports attire. I love their spandex, sports bras, and sports tanks. Everything is comfortable and durable and good quality. Bought my boyfriend one of their superhero edition underarmor shirts and he LOVES it. Got the Batman one ;)
Maegan P.
Jonesboro, GA
I just recently got some of their leggings for the winter and I LOVE them. They are the only leggings that i spent more than $30 on but they were worth the price as they keep me warm
Sara W.
Hayward, CA
I used under armor to keep me warm while playing soccer. I've never had issues with quality or performance. I recommend this to all athletes. I've never had issues with the fit either. It kept me warm while simultaneously being a breathing material.
Katie D.
Estacada , Or
I love the brand under armour! One of my co workers once actually asked me once if I was their spokesperson because I wear so much. I love their basic black waterproof hoodie jacket.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?