BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I bought my fiancé several gloves from here and he loves them. He wears the football ones to work (he is a cop) so they are easy no grab his gun but warm enough. He said the tactical ones are slippery. I also buy their workout clothes and they last forever!
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Under Armour is one of my favorite lines of clothing and shoes! I love their under shirts and jackets! And pants! Everything! It keeps you so warm! They have the best workout clothing!
Lauren S.
Baltimore, MD
I've been wearing UA for years. My pants, shirts, sports bras, basically anything I have from there has lasted. It is worth the price, but if you know how to shop you know where to find deals. They also have a petite line (yay!) which I am a huge fan of.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love under armour! The cold gear works really well, and I love the workout clothes too. I even tried the running shoes, but they ended up giving me a blister if I ran in them, but I still wear them out and about! Overall a very good and reliable brand!
Sara L.
Always high quality and long lasting. All of their products outlast other brands. The sports bras are really great, super comfortable but great support, especially for bigger busted girls.
Kristal B.
Whiteville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love Under Armour clothes! When I work out I need something that is light, does not get in the way, and can take a beating. Under Armour products can be a little expensive but you pay for what you get. I highly recommend this brand to any and everyone!
Erin P.
I love under armour products because they carry a wide variety of athletic gear for all types of weather and activities. I especially love their headbands, athletic shirts, and socks!
Jennifer K.
Brandon, SD
Under Armor is totally amazing the quality and durability of it's clothing as well as shoes are well worth the price lasts such a long time. No need to purchase any other fitness essentials. I have shorts, sports bras jacket sweat-shirts tanks and shoes
Shannon C.
Under Armour is my go to brand for active clothing. You get to choose your fit and select warm or cold gear. There's even an outlet section on the website is discounts are you thing! I have a long torso and I have never had any issues with the length!
Kelsey L.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love UA, even though their clothing is pretty costly. it is very high quality. I will go to this store when I am looking for a cute outfit, because their designs tend to be adorable.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?