BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Kristal B.
Whiteville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love Under Armour clothes! When I work out I need something that is light, does not get in the way, and can take a beating. Under Armour products can be a little expensive but you pay for what you get. I highly recommend this brand to any and everyone!
Dani N.
Huntsville, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Cold gear under armour is the bomb. I wear one the long sleeve cold gear shirts on cold nights when I ply soccer. It really traps in your body's heat to make you less cold. Worth the price.
Elizabeth L.
Aurora, WV
Love my Under Armour! Keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It holds up through wash after wash. Great quality! My entire family wears Under Armour! Highly recommend it!
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I bought my fiancé several gloves from here and he loves them. He wears the football ones to work (he is a cop) so they are easy no grab his gun but warm enough. He said the tactical ones are slippery. I also buy their workout clothes and they last forever!
María G.
Es buena marca. Buenos productos. Me gustan sus pantalones para correr porque su tela es gruesa y te hace compresión. Sus productos son de muy buena calidad pero sus precios son un poco altos.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Under Armour is one of my favorite lines of clothing and shoes! I love their under shirts and jackets! And pants! Everything! It keeps you so warm! They have the best workout clothing!
Dani W.
Taylorsville, UT
I wear under armor under my BMX leathers and these things are DURABLE. A top can last me at least a dozen wrecks before I get a hole, tear, or stretch in them. They stay warm when they need to, cool when they need to and are SUPER comfortable. LOVE EM!
Jennifer K.
Brandon, SD
Under Armor is totally amazing the quality and durability of it's clothing as well as shoes are well worth the price lasts such a long time. No need to purchase any other fitness essentials. I have shorts, sports bras jacket sweat-shirts tanks and shoes
Erin P.
I love under armour products because they carry a wide variety of athletic gear for all types of weather and activities. I especially love their headbands, athletic shirts, and socks!
Matthew M.
Wilmington, NC
Under Armour is a quality leading brand in the sports apparel industry. It is great for the heat, cold, or whatever the weather may be. Its very high quality material which is extremely comfortable and a great addition to any athletes gameday wadrobe
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?