BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have several pieces of UA clothing. I love all of their running shorts and compression shorts. They have held up well with wear and multiple washings. I have a couple of shirts also.
Dani W.
Taylorsville, UT
I wear under armor under my BMX leathers and these things are DURABLE. A top can last me at least a dozen wrecks before I get a hole, tear, or stretch in them. They stay warm when they need to, cool when they need to and are SUPER comfortable. LOVE EM!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
I get a lot of my shirts from Under Armour and I've gotten a few socks. The shirts don't cling to me when I get sweaty and the long sleeves ones are great at keeping me warm. The socks never slide off of my feet and don't get drenched with sweat either.
Jackie V.
Clarkston , MI
I have purchased several products from Under Armour and loved every one... That being said, I have never been able to purchase pants from them because they are always too long. Under Armour should consider making their clothing with "short" lengths.
Matthew M.
Wilmington, NC
Under Armour is a quality leading brand in the sports apparel industry. It is great for the heat, cold, or whatever the weather may be. Its very high quality material which is extremely comfortable and a great addition to any athletes gameday wadrobe
Caitlin K.
Bought 2 new pairs of shorts and they have an elastic waistband so they don't fall down, yet they are light and airy. They are absolutely perfect for exercising or lounging around the house! The fit is true to size as well. Will be buying more UA items.
Elizabeth L.
Aurora, WV
Love my Under Armour! Keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It holds up through wash after wash. Great quality! My entire family wears Under Armour! Highly recommend it!
Erin P.
I love under armour products because they carry a wide variety of athletic gear for all types of weather and activities. I especially love their headbands, athletic shirts, and socks!
Mea R.
I buy under armour products often for me and my family. We all love them. Affordable and comfortable. Love the style with their clothes lots of cute stuff for girls and cool for the guys.
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I bought my fiancé several gloves from here and he loves them. He wears the football ones to work (he is a cop) so they are easy no grab his gun but warm enough. He said the tactical ones are slippery. I also buy their workout clothes and they last forever!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?