BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Jessie S.
Springfield, MO
I really enjoy under Armour clothing. My boyfriend also enjoys it too. its very airy and breathable and you can move and not feel stuck while working out. I highly recommend this brand.
Molly M.
Under armour is one of my favorite exercise clothing brands. They have a variety of things from clothes, shoes and bags. The products may be expensive, but they are really worth it because they last a long time. I will continue to buy under armour products!
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
I really like Under Armor, and my husband loves them. My favorite ever yoga pants are from Under Armor and my 9 month old son looks adorable in his UA onesies. They are a little spendy, which is why I am just giving 4 stars, but they do make quality products.
Kayla J.
Saegertown, PA
This is my go to work out outfit. They supply everything you need for any sport or work out. I buy shorts, shirts, hoodies EVERYTHING! But they also have equipment for anything, and if they don't have it in the store they can call and get it just for you.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula , OH
I love Under Armour shoes and clothes. I have many pairs of the sneakers and lots of sweatshirts and undershirts for the cold winter months here in Ohio. They are very well made and lasts for years. I recommend getting anything from here for yourself or a gift.
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Great clothing line for sports! The best apparel for skiing, the sweat-shirts always keep me warm no matter how cold. A little on the pricier side but that's what you get for high quality clothing.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under armor is a favorite, I love the sport style of the clothing. Its breathable and helps with sweat. The shoes are cute and comfortable. Its a bit pricey but so worth it.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great brand. I find all of their clothes wash up well, and add great for working out in. I love their leggings and sports bras. Great quality, and around average price for work out gear.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have bought Under Armour before, personally I prefer Nike and other brands but Under Armour is good quality. It's a bit pricey for my taste but it worth the price. They have cute jackets and tank tops.
Heidy S.
Jackets & sport bras i buy them here. I love how comfortable they are & it keeps you warm when it gets windy, especially the rain jackets. Its pricy but worth it. I recommend this brand.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?