BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
Honestly I don't understand the obsession at all with this brand. It is INSANELY overpriced which I have no idea how people pay that much. It's a waste of money!! This brand is nothing special and no different than off-brand workout material I find at the store.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
Under armor is the best type of clothing to run In because it's tight and doesn't drag or sag which I hate when I run. The tight clothing is good I the winter too because it keeps you super wam.
Marinelly D.
Under Armour is fantastic! Although I think they're pricey, they are worth every penny. My under armor leggings have been with me for over 6 years and are still as good as new. They're fantastic!
Taylor S.
Great brand! It holds up heavy duty. I own 3 pairs of workout shorts from this brand and they fit well. They don't ride up. They're a little pricey but worth it. I will continue to buy their products.
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have several pieces of UA clothing. I love all of their running shorts and compression shorts. They have held up well with wear and multiple washings. I have a couple of shirts also.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great brand. I find all of their clothes wash up well, and add great for working out in. I love their leggings and sports bras. Great quality, and around average price for work out gear.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I really like under armour but the prices turn me off. I feel like a lot of things are over priced and i usually only buy things when they're on sale. The products are good quality though.
Chelsey P.
Duncan, SC
I have worn Under Armor gear for softball since 10th grade and I loved it. When the weather is freezing for half the season, this gear makes it so much nicer to stand on the field. I still wear my Under Armor sweatshirt when it's chilly outside, and I love it.
Carly K.
I love under at our products. They have cute stuff that is actually functional! I especially like the cool gear when I exercise in the summer it keeps me nice and cool. The only down side is the price and I wish they would make looser style shirts for women.
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I'm obsessed with this brand, makes you feel you are in shape even if you don't hahah, excellent quality and affordable in my opinion. I love their accessories too! So I would recommend this brand to others!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?