4.71 / 5 based on 7,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 12,162 Q&A
- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Honestly I don't understand the obsession at all with this brand. It is INSANELY overpriced which I have no idea how people pay that much. It's a waste of money!! This brand is nothing special and no different than off-brand workout material I find at the store.
Under armor is the best type of clothing to run In because it's tight and doesn't drag or sag which I hate when I run. The tight clothing is good I the winter too because it keeps you super wam.
Under Armour is fantastic! Although I think they're pricey, they are worth every penny. My under armor leggings have been with me for over 6 years and are still as good as new. They're fantastic!
Great brand! It holds up heavy duty. I own 3 pairs of workout shorts from this brand and they fit well. They don't ride up. They're a little pricey but worth it. I will continue to buy their products.
I have several pieces of UA clothing. I love all of their running shorts and compression shorts. They have held up well with wear and multiple washings. I have a couple of shirts also.
Great brand. I find all of their clothes wash up well, and add great for working out in. I love their leggings and sports bras. Great quality, and around average price for work out gear.
I really like under armour but the prices turn me off. I feel like a lot of things are over priced and i usually only buy things when they're on sale. The products are good quality though.
I have worn Under Armor gear for softball since 10th grade and I loved it. When the weather is freezing for half the season, this gear makes it so much nicer to stand on the field. I still wear my Under Armor sweatshirt when it's chilly outside, and I love it.
I love under at our products. They have cute stuff that is actually functional! I especially like the cool gear when I exercise in the summer it keeps me nice and cool. The only down side is the price and I wish they would make looser style shirts for women.
I'm obsessed with this brand, makes you feel you are in shape even if you don't hahah, excellent quality and affordable in my opinion. I love their accessories too! So I would recommend this brand to others!
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos