BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Cheryl M.
Poteau, OK
My teenage son can not get enough of this brand. I personally am a Nike/Converse girl, but he is a full fledged Under Armor teen. Their clothing articles that repel water are amazing and they aren't to bulky or thick, but will still keep you warm in the cold
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
I really enjoy Under Armour products because they are well constructed and work well. Cold weather gear keeps you warm but wicks sweat away. Warm weather gear keeps sweat away from the body without feeling heavy. Great workout gear!
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely LOVE this brand! Their running shoes are amazing and they have a comfy yet firm fit around your feet. I also really like their dry-fit realtree hoodies; They're perfect for hunting and running and they keep your scent/sweat visibility undercontrol.
Chelsey P.
Duncan, SC
I have worn Under Armor gear for softball since 10th grade and I loved it. When the weather is freezing for half the season, this gear makes it so much nicer to stand on the field. I still wear my Under Armor sweatshirt when it's chilly outside, and I love it.
Heather R.
Norton Shores, MI
I choose this brand over any brand when picking out sports gear for my children. I like it because of the wide range of variety that they offer, from colors to fit. My son plays many sports and every season we are always at Dicks checking out the new UA line.
Taylor S.
Great brand! It holds up heavy duty. I own 3 pairs of workout shorts from this brand and they fit well. They don't ride up. They're a little pricey but worth it. I will continue to buy their products.
Angus B.
Under armour is one of my favorite sport brands. Because of the type of materials they use. The only bad thing is that it is hard to get Their new products. But, the quality is the best of all brands out there. I definitely will keep shopping their stuff.
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have several pieces of UA clothing. I love all of their running shorts and compression shorts. They have held up well with wear and multiple washings. I have a couple of shirts also.
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
If you arre looking for fitness clothing, look no further. Under Armour makes consistently quality products. Although it can be pricey, they use excellent materials that keep you either warm or cool depending upon what you are doing/what you are looking for.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
Very popular brand and I see a lot of people at the gym wearing Under Armour. It's the perfect gym attire or even if you're a person that enjoys hiking. My husband loves Under Armour because he loves the fitted shirts that show off his arm muscles hehe
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?