BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Lexie M.
Have had a shirt from them since i was like 8 and it still fits which is a miracle within itself but the fact that its still in amazing condition is my favorite part! Its amazing how durable their stuff is and all the styles and colors make it really cool to wear.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Under Armor is a great brand. I love there tennis shoes. They are light weight and keep me form getting blisters. I also love their sports bras and hoodies. They stay in place and the bras are very cooling material so I don't get to hot. It's pricey but worth it!
Sharon L.
English, IN
I've yet to buy something I didn't like from here. I will say children's clothing runs bigger than stores like justice and Gymboree. The quality is amazing with all of their apparel though.
Jaclyn T.
East Lansing, MI
I recently purchased a new pair of Under Armour running shoes and they are amazing! Very light weight and the colors are a tiffany blue and black with some pink on the bottom. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a lightweight shoe for working out!
Heidy S.
Jackets & sport bras i buy them here. I love how comfortable they are & it keeps you warm when it gets windy, especially the rain jackets. Its pricy but worth it. I recommend this brand.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
Very popular brand and I see a lot of people at the gym wearing Under Armour. It's the perfect gym attire or even if you're a person that enjoys hiking. My husband loves Under Armour because he loves the fitted shirts that show off his arm muscles hehe
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have several pieces of UA clothing. I love all of their running shorts and compression shorts. They have held up well with wear and multiple washings. I have a couple of shirts also.
MJ P.
My son really likes the Under Armor brand. I just bought him a hoodie and matching sweatpants from his college that are Under Armor brand and he said they are the most comfortable clothes he has worn. His girlfriend wanted to borrow them and he actually said no.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under armor is a favorite, I love the sport style of the clothing. Its breathable and helps with sweat. The shoes are cute and comfortable. Its a bit pricey but so worth it.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula , OH
I love Under Armour shoes and clothes. I have many pairs of the sneakers and lots of sweatshirts and undershirts for the cold winter months here in Ohio. They are very well made and lasts for years. I recommend getting anything from here for yourself or a gift.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?