BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Arely B.
Aurora, IL
Both my husband and I love this store. They have such great deals and good quality clothes. IT can be expensive but you can always find great deals. I will definitely shop here again. We both prefer it better than Nike. I would recommend everyone else to shop here.
Breontonee C.
Warm Springs, GA
So I have an Under Armour workout shirt that I got from my mom on a random day. Guys I love it! Its not that fitted workout gear that makes you feel like you cant move. It's breathable and I really don't sweat in it at all. I need to get more like it.
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
They have really good quality clothes and shoes. I recently got volleyball shoes for my partner and he loves it a lot. Color is very nice and it is very comfy. Shoes was very affordable and I got good deal on that one. Definitely recommend it to others
Seth P.
Spartanburg
I can’t say enough about this brand. I love literally every product I have ever bought. I am an avid golfer and almost all my golfing attire and work attire is Under Armour. Everything is extremely comfortable and very stylish.
Liz R.
Paramount, CA
I don't hate under armor and I don't like it. I've only bought items from this brand when I have a gift card. The items in this store are very expensive. It's good quality but I'm sure there are cheaper stuff with the same quality.
Mary A.
Allendale
I love this brand it is great to workout in I love the fabric of most of there clothes and it is one of my go to brands. There isn’t a lot of room for improvement, i shop here very often. Also the prices are great and in my range I really recommend this brand to future buyers.
Lucero V.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this brand their clothes is nice and comfortable I personally love their sports bras they are good quality and feel amazing. I'm able to run and exercise and feel great I will continue to repurchase and maybe try other type of merchandise.
Cassie D.
I'm in love with under armour. I don't like to judge based on brand, but if I see a shirt with this tag, then I know it's good quality that will last forever. Their shirts are made of such a nice, thin, material and I love them. I recommend this brand.
Rachel W.
By far my favorite brand. I coach high school soccer and needed to order warm ups for the season. Under Armour had the best selection for women while still being low priced. I really like their workout leggings and will continue to buy from them.
Antonella G.
Amazing brand! The quality is always so great! I actually purchased a pair of black shorts at an outlet store and they were only $9! And they are my favorite shorts ever! I recommend this brand for anymore who likes great quality exercise clothes.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?