- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
Have had a shirt from them since i was like 8 and it still fits which is a miracle within itself but the fact that its still in amazing condition is my favorite part! Its amazing how durable their stuff is and all the styles and colors make it really cool to wear.
I love under armour. I wear under armour compression shirts and shorts underneath my clothes every time I work out and play sports. It helps keep me dry and cool in the summer and warm in the winter. I also always wear under armour charged cotton socks when I work out and play sports. I love hoe quick drying they are while also being incredibly comfortable.
Love all of Under Armour's products. They tend to be a little more pricey, but their ability to wick sweat away and keep me comfortable is number one on my list. I especially LOVE their sports bras. UA is an amazing company (you should see what they're doing for the City of Baltimore in terms of helping the economy). I highly recommend UA for all your sports needs.
Under Armor is a great brand. I love there tennis shoes. They are light weight and keep me form getting blisters. I also love their sports bras and hoodies. They stay in place and the bras are very cooling material so I don't get to hot. It's pricey but worth it!
Under Armor is good quality clothing that I love! It's comfortable and breathable materials are excellent. Would recommend but some of the sizing is different from one material to the next.
Pretty much 80% of my closet is UnderArmour. I wear to to the gym, to school, laying around the house, or out running errands. I prefer it over any other workout brand. I also love the fact that they support Wounded Warrior Project, and the military in general!
Love their lightweight workout materials! Their shirts and tanks are not only functional but super cute and flattering. Oh, and the prices don't break the bank. Their sports bras are great for bustier women and provide great support without looking matronly.
In love with everything about this brand. Baltimore based, every time I wear it I feel a little closer to home. UnderArmour works hard to keep it's clothing/shoes trendy and affordable while still doing their job as athletic wear. I refuse to wear anything else.
I never would pay for under armour because I felt it was outrageously priced. I received a pair of leggings and they are now my favorite pair I own. I would spend the money on them any day.
Under Armour carries some really quality performance gear, especially their alter ego line, which are the superhero prints. I own the Spider-Man shirt and I get comments often on how cool it looks. It's also great to run in. But they are quite expensive, hence a deduction.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos