BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Kayla S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I absolutely love everything under armour!! I'm actually wearing sweatpants and a shirt from them as I type this! There clothes are so comfortable. When summer rolls around I only wear under armour shirts. All of mine and my husbands hunting gear is under armour.
Lexie M.
Have had a shirt from them since i was like 8 and it still fits which is a miracle within itself but the fact that its still in amazing condition is my favorite part! Its amazing how durable their stuff is and all the styles and colors make it really cool to wear.
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
A top brand for athletic gear. I love UA athletic clothes and accessories. All US to ducts are made with great quality which makes them last forever. The hot and cold gear are my favorites!
Kayla E.
I love and always get Under Armour because it fits like a glove and is so comfortable. I love the style and the wear of it. It's also fashionable! Definitely a must have and would recommend
Karen K.
Ruskin , FL
Under Armor is expensive. There is not doubt about that. However, the price is worth it. It helps keep you dry (wicks sweat away); in the winter months you can continue to exercise outside because their warm-weather gear helps keep you warm. This is awesome stuff!
arisha f.
Mesa, AZ
love UNDERARMOUR for running! they have excellent running shoes and pants for the colder months! The thermal sweaters are fantastic, and the tanks are great. I love going to the outlets and scoring great deals. I will continue to shop here, especially at the outlets!
Samantha S.
Very trustworthy sports and athletics brand. I've never had an issue with quality, I just can't always afford the higher prices. I swing it when I can tho because you get what you pay for!
Lauren B.
Under armor have some of my favorite workout clothes! They're extremely comfortable and easy to work out In ! They are very cute and make me want to go to the gym ! I'm also a huge fan of their shoes!!
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL
The saying "You get what you pay for" well this lives up to that saying! Anything you get from head bands to shoes to work out gear or lounge wear is all well made articles. Worth every dime!
Ashley C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I think under armour is so underrated because of the impact Nike has had on society. Under armour has such amazing quality of clothing pieces! I honestly don't love their shoes because there's never a big selection, but under armour is so great for an avid runner like myself!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?