BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Alexandria G.
Loveland, OH
I never would pay for under armour because I felt it was outrageously priced. I received a pair of leggings and they are now my favorite pair I own. I would spend the money on them any day.
Susana T.
Laredo, TX
Excellent quality and great design! I love their workout leggings, they're very comfortable, figure flattering and the fabric has perfect coverage meaning confidence while working out. They feel so good I use them to run errands too!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Under Armor is a great brand. I love there tennis shoes. They are light weight and keep me form getting blisters. I also love their sports bras and hoodies. They stay in place and the bras are very cooling material so I don't get to hot. It's pricey but worth it!
Sabrina M.
Lynn, MA
I love this brand it is so comfortable. Great for going on a hike or doing any kind of sport. Very light weight and very affordable. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for something comfortable to wear. Or just something they can throw on.
Lexie M.
Have had a shirt from them since i was like 8 and it still fits which is a miracle within itself but the fact that its still in amazing condition is my favorite part! Its amazing how durable their stuff is and all the styles and colors make it really cool to wear.
Malynda C.
Hesperia, Ca
Love this brand. Clothing fits to size and this is the only brand of long sleeve workout app real I will buy. I absolutely swear by their heatgear, which keeps you cool during hot weather.
Sharon L.
English, IN
I've yet to buy something I didn't like from here. I will say children's clothing runs bigger than stores like justice and Gymboree. The quality is amazing with all of their apparel though.
Destiny R.
San Antonio , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love under armour. My boyfriend got some sweatpants from there and they are so comfortable. I practically stole them from him. They are waterproof. He got them on sell. I would definitely recommend under armour.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
I absolutely love Under Amour. It may be because I am from Baltimore so I saw this company grow. It is also because the clothing, shoes, and head bands really help motivate me and perform better in the gym. Their clothes make me feel stylish, fit and comfortable.
Liz H.
west chester pa
I love under armpit workout pants. They are my go to and have replaced all other brands of workout pants I own. I would highly recommend to someone. I use them for bike rides and working out on the gym. I don't have to worry about them riding up or anything
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?