BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Dominika J.
Under Armour is state of the art in developing athletic clothing for athletes. It's only main competitor in this field is Nike. Under Armour has created a global concept that anything worn as athletic under-wear is considered "under armour". A huge downside of Under Armour is their shoe line, they are vastly behind in the development of shoes for athletes of all sports.
Amanda H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
It's pricey but it holds up well! Where I live one of the only places to get this brand is hibbet sports. My softball shoes held up really well after many years of usage along with my duffel bag.
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL
Love the quality of under armour it also has such vibrant color selection! My family loves going shopping to the under armour store we all find great things for working out and for sports practice.
Catherine A.
Chattanooga , TN
Under armour is amazing for the workout crowd. I absolutely love their quality of designs and what not. They always keep me on my toes with the cute up beat designs and what not. I have recommended a lot and will continue to do so. Keep up the good work you guys!!! :)
Shannon W.
This is ALL my son will wear! He says it's comfortable and I say its durable and its master fabric innovation is top notch! My ONLY qualm is the price point! If I had more than 1 child, I doubt I would be able to afford to buy UNder Armour because it is very pricey. But, as the saying goes, you get what you pay for! Highly recommended by one 12 year old (and his mom too!)
Peter B.
I have had very good luck with Under armor. I love my workout gear from compression short and workout shirts. However I am disappointed in my training shoes. I have had them for about 6 months, they get worn about 10 hours a week, yet they are falling apart. I will continue to buy other Under Armor products; I will however most likely stay away from their shoes.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I once my under armor flops. They are so durable and have lasted me so long. They were a little pricey but it was well worth it seeing that they lasted me so long. Absolutely great product.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
I absolutely love Under Amour. It may be because I am from Baltimore so I saw this company grow. It is also because the clothing, shoes, and head bands really help motivate me and perform better in the gym. Their clothes make me feel stylish, fit and comfortable.
Carolina E.
Baltimore, MD
In love with everything about this brand. Baltimore based, every time I wear it I feel a little closer to home. UnderArmour works hard to keep it's clothing/shoes trendy and affordable while still doing their job as athletic wear. I refuse to wear anything else.
Alexis G.
Under Armor is a great brand. Their clothes are very durable, and comfortable. I mostly use under armor while I do intense workouts. Also to do yard work. I also used under armor a whole lot in my high school sports. Definitely recommend this brand to everyone.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?