BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
My husband, myself, my 10 year old daughter and my 5 year old son all use under Armour. We love all their products! If you are sports family and exercise you have to use Under Armour. I use it down to my socks!
Rachel W.
Fairfield, OH
I love the products. It is very well made and lasts. The price is a little outrageous but, you get what you pay for. The one thing I do hate about them is the womens underwear is one size fits all which is not true. They were to tight on me and I'm an average build.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Now this is excellent athletic gear to wear not only is it comfortable and so super easy to work out in it lasts for a very long time. Excellent product performs well and well worth the price.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
If under armour wasn't so expensive I would have a closet full of their clothes. I think the clothes are good quality but not great- especially not for the price but I guess if you are super athletic then this would be a good store to check out and get a couple things!
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL
Love the quality of under armour it also has such vibrant color selection! My family loves going shopping to the under armour store we all find great things for working out and for sports practice.
Amanda H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
It's pricey but it holds up well! Where I live one of the only places to get this brand is hibbet sports. My softball shoes held up really well after many years of usage along with my duffel bag.
Naomi R.
Mooresville, NC
We love under armour! My son lives in the pants for school and play. We all love the fit and comfort of their shirts, sweatshirts, workout gear and sports clothing!
It's quality and it lasts!
Jenna H.
Abingdon, MD
Under Armour has always made quality products out of quality material that will last a long time. I have tops, pants, sports bras, etc that have lasted for years and still look close to new.
KaylaMay E.
Durham
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This brand is very good for hot yoga. It let's your body sweat yet be able to breathe. It is form fitting and I totally suggest it. Though they may not be as stylish as VS or PINK yoga pants.
Jessica W.
Mesquite, TX
Under Armour has amazing products including shoes, clothes, hair accessories, workout equipment, etc. Everything is high quality and worth the price you pay. I would recommend shopping at the Under Armour outlet stores.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?