BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Crystal M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love under armours , when I'm out an it's cold or doing sports . They fit my body well and it's well shaped . It keeps your body snugged on a cold day and it's a thin layer too ! You can wear hoodies over it and still not feel suffocated . I love it when working out
KaylaMay E.
Durham
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This brand is very good for hot yoga. It let's your body sweat yet be able to breathe. It is form fitting and I totally suggest it. Though they may not be as stylish as VS or PINK yoga pants.
Victoria A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have a pair of Under Armour leggings, and I love them! I was initially hesitant about the sizing, but they ended up being perfect. I also love the selection and variety of colors and designs.
Sydney M.
Syracuse , IN
I love under armour clothes for everyday as well as athletic wear (obviously) I have tshirts, shorts, and water bottles that are under armour brand. They're my favorite but it is a pricey brand.
Jessica W.
Mesquite, TX
Under Armour has amazing products including shoes, clothes, hair accessories, workout equipment, etc. Everything is high quality and worth the price you pay. I would recommend shopping at the Under Armour outlet stores.
Rachel W.
Fairfield, OH
I love the products. It is very well made and lasts. The price is a little outrageous but, you get what you pay for. The one thing I do hate about them is the womens underwear is one size fits all which is not true. They were to tight on me and I'm an average build.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
My husband, myself, my 10 year old daughter and my 5 year old son all use under Armour. We love all their products! If you are sports family and exercise you have to use Under Armour. I use it down to my socks!
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
I love Under Armour products. The material is always high quality and the clothing that I have bought has lasted a long time. Great for fitness activities, cold and hot weather gear works great
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA
I own a few pants, tanks and sports bras from under armour and I love them! They are a little pricey but they are well worth it! The quality is great and some of my stuff I've had for years.
Naomi R.
Mooresville, NC
We love under armour! My son lives in the pants for school and play. We all love the fit and comfort of their shirts, sweatshirts, workout gear and sports clothing!
It's quality and it lasts!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?