BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Harper K.
Baltimore, MD
I own a few UA items which I have bought in store and on-line. The quality and design is just OK compared to other athletic-wear stores. I wish they offered more cute colors and designs. Most of all, I wish they sold sale/markdowns in their Baltimore retail store!
Jessie G.
I am obsessed with Under Armour! Their clothing and shoes are such high quality and so comfortable. I can wear them to the gym or even casually out. They always look amazing and I like mixing and matching their clothing and shoes. Its also great all year round!
Devyne B.
Westfield, MA
Under armor is perfect for any season. Keeps you warm in cold weather! I personally love the running shorts because it makes running easier and you don't have to worry. The compression shorts attached are great as well. I always wear under armor when playing sports!
Katarzyna S.
Macomb, MI
I love under armour products when I can find them at Marshalls for a reduced price because I refuse to pay $100 for a shirt. I currently have a long sleeve shirt and gloves from them. The gloves somewhat keep my hands warm but the shirt is amazing for keeping me warm.
Megan W.
Uniondale, NY
It does what it says it will do by keeping you warm in the outdoor workouts, but this stuff make me so itchy.
i itch so much my skin looks like it may have broken out in hives. i have switched how and what i use to wash it and it doesn't make any difference at all.
KaylaMay E.
Durham
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This brand is very good for hot yoga. It let's your body sweat yet be able to breathe. It is form fitting and I totally suggest it. Though they may not be as stylish as VS or PINK yoga pants.
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA
I own a few pants, tanks and sports bras from under armour and I love them! They are a little pricey but they are well worth it! The quality is great and some of my stuff I've had for years.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
I love this stuff. It keeps me so warm during cold runs and is really exceptional work out gear. The few items I have have lasted forever and are great at resisting sweat. My only complaint is that it's just too freakin expensive!!! I wish I could afford more of it!
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Now this is excellent athletic gear to wear not only is it comfortable and so super easy to work out in it lasts for a very long time. Excellent product performs well and well worth the price.
Megan G.
This is my go to brand to buy for my husband. not only does he look like a good looking beast in it he raves about the fit, the durability, and the moisture wicking. thank you, under armour!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?