BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Leenoy C.
I find under armour to be one of my favorite clothing brands to work out in. The sports bras and shirts I have from under armour are long lasting and durable. Everything is also very comfortable!
KC F.
I really love this brand. It's always on the pricier side but the material is really of high quality. All of my Under Armour sweaters, shirts, shorts and sports bras have lasted me a long while. I have had no problems with any of them and still use them after two years.
kimberly W.
One of the best affordable companies for shoes and clothing! Often when going to the gym I like to wear something that I not only look cute in but is also comfortable under armor is that brand for me.
Denise F.
Russellville, AL
I started with under armour when my sons played football. Since it kept them warm on the field , I figured it would keep me warm in the stands ! Now I always wear my cold gear shirt and pants to keep me warm while cheering on the home team ! Best invention EVER !!
Lorna R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I have always been happy with this line.
They fit great for any size and it has awesome colors to choose from.
The price isn't to bad it always helps to have a sale. Sales you can buy more too!
These clothes lines are sold in a lot of stores you just have to know where.
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
One of my favorite brands, for both exercise and hanging out. The fabric is soft and durable. I have not bought shoes, but the clothes line is fantastic.
I find a lot of things, for cheap, at Ross!
katie J.
Versailles, KY
Worth the extra bucks. It lasts forever, I have underarmer that I have had for nearly 10 years and it is still going! Even after many runs and many washes it does the job and keeps you cool/warm.
Karen C.
Madison, OH
Who doesn't love under armor? They make great dri fit clothes even for my sons varsity football practices. Kids love how their clothes fit, whether its workling out and playing on the playground.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
If under armour wasn't so expensive I would have a closet full of their clothes. I think the clothes are good quality but not great- especially not for the price but I guess if you are super athletic then this would be a good store to check out and get a couple things!
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Under Armour is a wonderful brand. It's durable for any sport or daily activity. I like things that last with kids too. It can be pricey (depending what you're buying), but so worth the prices.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?