BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
denise r.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My husband love under amour shirts he loves using them while he's going biking in the hills. The price is well worth the product. I've purchased a couple of items from them as well that I love.
Matthew L.
Piscataway, NJ
This is really great for exercising outside. It keeps you very warm. The only downside might be the price tag. Other than that it is pretty great! I 100% recommend. However, for the price you might be able to grab something just about as warm and maybe a bit cheaper.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
UnderArmour is probably the MOST phenomenal brand on the market for exercise and supporting gear. Their clothing caters for all weather and various body types, and are all of the absolute highest quality!
Denise F.
Russellville, AL
I started with under armour when my sons played football. Since it kept them warm on the field , I figured it would keep me warm in the stands ! Now I always wear my cold gear shirt and pants to keep me warm while cheering on the home team ! Best invention EVER !!
Yasmin G.
Let's talk about this wonderful #Underarmour sports bra. I love it when I run on the treadmill my girls stay in place for the whole workout. No need to worry about bouncing either. Best one yet.
Nikasha L.
Palmdale, CA
I've worn this spandex for volleyball for 8 years and I can say it's extremely comfortable doesn't move constantly. And to get personal doesn't wedge too much. It's not too expensive and it's worth the quality.
Janelle U.
Charlestown, MA
I love wearing Under Armour, they are one of my favorite brands to work out in! I have had all my workout gear for years and it has not worn, and still feels great on! Their material is also wonderful when it comes to being sweaty, it doesn't weigh you down and feels dry!
kimberly W.
One of the best affordable companies for shoes and clothing! Often when going to the gym I like to wear something that I not only look cute in but is also comfortable under armor is that brand for me.
Leenoy C.
I find under armour to be one of my favorite clothing brands to work out in. The sports bras and shirts I have from under armour are long lasting and durable. Everything is also very comfortable!
Bouvia T.
I but Under Armour for my son because he plays a lot of sports. In particular, for football. He loves it always tells me how it doesn't even fell like he's wearing anything when he puts in on. Definitely helps to keep him warm during the winter when playing sports as well.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?