BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
KC F.
I really love this brand. It's always on the pricier side but the material is really of high quality. All of my Under Armour sweaters, shirts, shorts and sports bras have lasted me a long while. I have had no problems with any of them and still use them after two years.
Meredith H.
Austin, TX
I mostly shop at Underarmour for their compression pants. I've had one pair of black base layer pants for 10 years. No joke, they have lasted that long. I usually use them underneath my jeans for another layer of warmth on cold days, or under athletic shorts for compression during a run. Definitely will not go anywhere else to buy similar products because, come on...10 years??
Adina N.
Fron the clothes I own I can say that Under Armour provides quality athletic products which are comfortable on your skin and are lasting a long time. I own a sweater that I have for about 5 years now and looks as good as new with now signs of wear and tear. In love!
Eliana H.
Victoria, TX

“Love their cold weather gear. My only complaint is that after wearing my bib during a 5k (so I had it pinned for no more than 30 minutes (yeah, not exactly a gazelle), I had 4 huge tears... which leads me to believe they're not of the best quality - or at least for the price.”
Lorna R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I have always been happy with this line.
They fit great for any size and it has awesome colors to choose from.
The price isn't to bad it always helps to have a sale. Sales you can buy more too!
These clothes lines are sold in a lot of stores you just have to know where.
Cris B.
Deland, FL
I love Under Armour. I wear their shirts under my uniform. I also love their cold hear capris during the winter. I usually wear those under my pants because they are light weight and not bulky at all. Easy to conceal under my uniform so I don't feel like a Michelin man.
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
I like all Under Armour products! Their clothes hold up really well, but i have had some pissed with the quality of their shoes in the past. I do, however, dislike the price of some of their items.
Delaina M.
Lansing , MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I absolutely love the Under Armour brand! It may be expensive, but it's totally worth it for the quality! I have a cold gear hoodie and I wear it all the time! If you're hesitant to spend $70 or $80 on a hoodie, watch their sale page. They always have great deals there!
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
I really like under armour I feel like they have quality stuff that keep you warn and dryer this is my favorite brand their kind of expensive that why I don't like get my under armour stuff dirty
Denise F.
Russellville, AL
I started with under armour when my sons played football. Since it kept them warm on the field , I figured it would keep me warm in the stands ! Now I always wear my cold gear shirt and pants to keep me warm while cheering on the home team ! Best invention EVER !!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?