BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Antoneta H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under Armour is definitely a awesome brand for sporty activities, I personally buy the clothing for working out at my local gym. I like almost everything they have product wise. Unfortunately when it comes to the shoes I am disappointed for the shoes tend to wear out quickly.
Noemi D.
I bought a pair of running shoes about 5 years ago and I use them quite often. They still are in decent shape and they're the most comfortable shoes I have bought! Definitely recommend this brand.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
Under ARMOUR is amazing - the brand is so new but they make great product. They also support wonderful athletes and events. I find the quality to be extremely strong. I utilize the website frequently for shopping.
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
Under Armour one of my favorite go-to athletic apparel brands. Their clothing lasts long and works great. I workout regularly and play soccer, and Under Armour cleats are my favorite! The only thing I'm not into is the really expensive prices. I usually try to find it on sale
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
One of my favorite brands, for both exercise and hanging out. The fabric is soft and durable. I have not bought shoes, but the clothes line is fantastic.
I find a lot of things, for cheap, at Ross!
Eliana H.
Victoria, TX

“Love their cold weather gear. My only complaint is that after wearing my bib during a 5k (so I had it pinned for no more than 30 minutes (yeah, not exactly a gazelle), I had 4 huge tears... which leads me to believe they're not of the best quality - or at least for the price.”
katie J.
Versailles, KY
Worth the extra bucks. It lasts forever, I have underarmer that I have had for nearly 10 years and it is still going! Even after many runs and many washes it does the job and keeps you cool/warm.
Brandi S.
Macon, GA
Under Armour has the best hoodies out on the market. I have the storm in purple and bright orange. Not only it it warm but it is water resistant. It feels like a regular hoodie and not like a rain jacket. I can't express how much i love it. It was totally worth the $55. :)
Abby S.
Dallas, TX
I love this brand. From the shoes to the sports bras. Top quality products at an affordable price. This brand keeps coming out with new innovative products. It's a brand to keep watching and shopping!
KC F.
I really love this brand. It's always on the pricier side but the material is really of high quality. All of my Under Armour sweaters, shirts, shorts and sports bras have lasted me a long while. I have had no problems with any of them and still use them after two years.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?