BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Lauren W.
Chester, VA
Under amour is great for when you're putting your body to the test because the clothing is designed with a breathable fabric but the product is still sturdy and can live up to the physical challenges !
Antoneta H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under Armour is definitely a awesome brand for sporty activities, I personally buy the clothing for working out at my local gym. I like almost everything they have product wise. Unfortunately when it comes to the shoes I am disappointed for the shoes tend to wear out quickly.
Cecilia F.
I've been running for about 10 years now, and Under Armour has never failed me. It's just perfect to use, the fabric is heavy enough keep you warm in the winter, yet light enough to keep you cool in the summer. I also love that although you might sweat, you can't really tell.
Selena B.
This brand is amazing! When it comes to an everyday wear or working out their line is the most comfortable. They are amazing! They can be pricey but always have deals available. Will be returning many more times.
Alecia M.
Woodland Hls, UT
My very favorite workout clothing including hats are from Under Amour. The first reason is for the light weight comfortable fit of all their clothing and the second is the way in which the fabric wicks sweat. You'd never know that I was sweating pro-fussily aside from my glistening skin. This is very important to me especially when wearing grey colored pants. Genius I tell ya.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
They're clothes are amazing. They're a bit overpriced- but the quality is great. If you are an athlete, this is the place to shop for about anything you'll need. Clothes, shoes, water bottles, lunch bags, headbands, socks. I love shopping here. I so recommend this brand.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I like Under Armour. Prices are decent but there's always better deals if you have coupons or even at outlets. The brand is a good quality and comfortable to wear going to the gym or playing sports.
Liz S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love the way this brand fits. If you can find a sale or end of the season clearance that is the best time to buy since they are a little more expensive than other brands. The fit is great and comfortable. I am a runner and I also lift weights 5x a week and I've never had problems.
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
I'm pretty sure I have about 50 pairs of black under armour leggings. (But they are all so different!!) Great quality and hands down favorite thing to not only exercise in but wear on a daily basis.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
Under ARMOUR is amazing - the brand is so new but they make great product. They also support wonderful athletes and events. I find the quality to be extremely strong. I utilize the website frequently for shopping.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?