BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Antoneta H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under Armour is definitely a awesome brand for sporty activities, I personally buy the clothing for working out at my local gym. I like almost everything they have product wise. Unfortunately when it comes to the shoes I am disappointed for the shoes tend to wear out quickly.
Alecia M.
Woodland Hls, UT
My very favorite workout clothing including hats are from Under Amour. The first reason is for the light weight comfortable fit of all their clothing and the second is the way in which the fabric wicks sweat. You'd never know that I was sweating pro-fussily aside from my glistening skin. This is very important to me especially when wearing grey colored pants. Genius I tell ya.
Sierra K.
I love under armour! When it comes to fitness clothes I prefer to get this brand. The quality is just as good as Nike but with a more reasonable price tag. You can usually get it at tj maxx even cheaper too which is great!
Alison S.
Trafford, PA
I love this company. The quality is incredible and I can never have enough of their items! I love how involved and supportive the company is of fighting for breast cancer. The clothing is affordable and classic athletic gear. If I could, I would only run in underarmor clothing!
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
They're clothes are amazing. They're a bit overpriced- but the quality is great. If you are an athlete, this is the place to shop for about anything you'll need. Clothes, shoes, water bottles, lunch bags, headbands, socks. I love shopping here. I so recommend this brand.
Michael L.
Corvallis, OR
Under Armour Coldgear is a must have during the cold months. I use both top and bottoms while I am out hunting to keep myself warm during the cold months during hunting season. This brand always delivers quality products that are affordable and durable for your outdoor needs.
Cara M.
Carlsbad , CA
Awesome brand! High quality material that actually lasts! I have workout pants that are over 4 years old and still look brand new despite excessive wear, sweat, and many washes. Well worth the price!
Selena B.
This brand is amazing! When it comes to an everyday wear or working out their line is the most comfortable. They are amazing! They can be pricey but always have deals available. Will be returning many more times.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I like Under Armour. Prices are decent but there's always better deals if you have coupons or even at outlets. The brand is a good quality and comfortable to wear going to the gym or playing sports.
Stephanie G.
High quality material must say! It can be a bit expensive but it's worth it. Their sport gear are very comfortable and long lasting. Definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to start working out.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?