BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer o...26 Answers
  • How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Faith H.
Although the price is a little higher, the product makes it well worth it. From their shoes to their workout clothes to their sweatshirt...I could buy it all! I'd have to say, the leggings are probably my favorite. They don't budge when I run and they make me feel confident!
Alexis A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
A good brand. Not necessarily one of my top favorites but they have good quality clothing. I've only been a few times and I will say the workers were rude every time but I wouldn't hold it against the brand.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
Under ARMOUR is amazing - the brand is so new but they make great product. They also support wonderful athletes and events. I find the quality to be extremely strong. I utilize the website frequently for shopping.
Stephanie S.
Marquette, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
In my opinion I do not prefer under armor. They are very expensive and their items can be very cheap looking. I don't have many things from here because whenever I try to shop, there are never any good deals.
Athena W.
Moon Township, PA
Under Armour is top notch. Their sports bras are my absolute favorite. The price is right for the quality. I will continue to purchase from Under Armour. I would absolutely recommend shopping here.
Alison S.
Trafford, PA
I love this company. The quality is incredible and I can never have enough of their items! I love how involved and supportive the company is of fighting for breast cancer. The clothing is affordable and classic athletic gear. If I could, I would only run in underarmor clothing!
Sierra K.
I love under armour! When it comes to fitness clothes I prefer to get this brand. The quality is just as good as Nike but with a more reasonable price tag. You can usually get it at tj maxx even cheaper too which is great!
Paulina P.
Tucson, AZ
I love this brand, its is really easy to get to and its no that pricey, I always go to this brand when i need sporty clothes and stuff like that, it lasts a long time and they're really comfortable i love it so much!!
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love everything Under Armour! My favorite Under Armour purchase has to be my work out shorts from Under Armour. I love them so much I have the same exact shorts in two different colors! Awesome brand.
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
Under Armour one of my favorite go-to athletic apparel brands. Their clothing lasts long and works great. I workout regularly and play soccer, and Under Armour cleats are my favorite! The only thing I'm not into is the really expensive prices. I usually try to find it on sale
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?