- "His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear." in 58 reviews
- "Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. " in 47 reviews
- "the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out." in 43 reviews
- "I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. " in 40 reviews
- "Definitely one of my favorite brands, it's a little expensive but the clothes are great, they last long and are very comfortable " in 39 reviews
I love everything Under Armour! It fits so comfy and last for a long time! Great quality products so it's worth what you pay for it in my opinion! I would definitely recommend shopping here to others!
Their shorts are the best! I found some that were the perfect length and not low rise. They fit well and worked perfectly for dance and fitness activities. They are cute too with a decorative band at the top! I need to find more because after almost 3 years, they are very worn out.
I love under armour! they are my favorite workout brand by far! i love the shorts and the shoes are extremely comfortable and last a really long time. i shop here as often as i can it is my go to place
Under armour is expensive but sometimes it's worth it because of the quality. Everything from clothes to shoes are made with strong durable materials so they will last a long time and withstand the elements.
Under Armor always delivers! They may be pricey for some but in my opinion, worth every penny spent! Perfect for working out and even lounging around the house on a cozy lazy Sunday watching football!
I am a very active skier and I love wearing under armor as a warm layer beneath all my other gear. It really helps keep me warm & prevents the cold from getting through the rest of my gear. I am very pleased & I would recommend.
Under armour cold gear and heat gear are both my favorites! I typically stick with their leggings because there just so well made! Thick and comfy! You can't see through them! And the prices aren't bad! As far as under armour shirts....ehhh I'm not a fan :/ there too thin for my liking!
Under Armour is DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE brand when it comes to workout gear! They use nothing but the Best Materials! Each product is made with the users needs in mind. They're gear comes in a ton of styles, colors, and sizes! Great for TEAM or INDIVIDUAL USE! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! !
UA products are good quality and last. I prefer shopping at the outlet because they offer military discounts and the prices are usually much lower than at sport's stores. I wish they had more colors in leggings because I love the ones I own!
This is a great brand. Always comfortable and lasts through many washes! I can't find any reason to dislike. I purchased mine at academy sports. Sports bras are awesome. I would recommend this brand.
Q & A
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
Is this brand worth the price?
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Are they're clothes true to size?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos